Friday, March 2, 2012

Baby Play Friday

We get so many wonderful play ideas last week, and every week. I get so inspired every time I look through all the posts that people have linked up. This week we got something a little different.




This post from Play Activities is a wonderful piece ABOUT baby play. If you haven't had a chance to drop by and check it out, please do so.


If you have a toddler or baby play post please link it up below! And check out all the other wonderful blogs that link up as well. Grab a button from the side bar and you are good to go!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin! I think this is the first time I've linked up to your party. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my favourite post from last week as well and something I wish that the UK government would take note of - they are talking about standardised testing for 4 year olds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring the post. It is still very much of its time. Talking about other ways really is the way to go and sharing what we do with our friends.

    ReplyDelete

I am really sorry about the word verification. I have been getting TONS of spam and this is the only way I can get a handle on it. I do love to hear what you have to say and hope that you will still take the time to comment. Thank you.